First of all, they are very nice people, very helpful.
首先,員工們都是好人、很會幫助人
I’m in 7-11 multiple times a day. Either to get a sandwich or order a coffee.
我一天會去小七好幾次,買三明治或喝咖啡
Send the mail, I even bought my cellphone plan there.
我還寄信,甚至買我的手機儲值卡
They gotta do a lot of things. They have to, I mean, sell stuff.
商店員工要做很多事,比如賣商品
But then you can pay your bills there too, so I guess they have to know how to fill out bills and send packages from one store to another.
你還可以在商店繳各種賬單,所以員工也要很熟這些,甚至還可以幫你寄包裹
They do dry cleaning, work the fax machine, the ticket machine.
還有幫你洗衣服、弄傳真、影印、訂票
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.波蘭
I think there are many people from Europe, they are very impressed by one small store, you basically have everything.
這種一間小的便利商店卻可以什麼都有,我相信大部份的歐洲人都會覺得不可思議
Food which is warm if you want it, you have coffee but at the same time, you can use DHL, you can pay your bills.
店員可以幫你加熱食物,你可以邊喝咖啡邊寄包裹邊付帳單
So I think we don’t have exactly the same convenience store.
我想波蘭當然沒有這樣的便利商店
2.加拿大
I’ve noticed that people work so much harder, and they carry everything they have to do everything by themselves.
我來旅行後發現很多台灣人辛苦工作,很多事情都要自己來
And they just like, have a way better work ethic so I think there’s a high standard here.
感覺大家責任感很重,可能因為這裡標準很高
3.德國
In every country, they add more and more work to your normal work.
每個國家差不多,公司常會增加你的工作量
It’s always the question how much is your work worth.
經典問題就是你的工作到底該拿多少薪水
It’s very difficult. I don’t have an answer for that.
這問題很困難,我也沒有答案
4.美國-1
Same job in America will probably be something like $10 an hour I guess.
我猜美國便利商店員工的時薪應該是10塊美金左右(約新台幣334元)
(編按:台灣超商時薪約新台幣120~125元)
I think they should get paid more for all the work and effort that they do all the responsibilities they have.
我覺得以這些員工的工作量和責任來說,薪水應該要多給一點吧!
It’s just amazing how much I can get done in a single trip to either 7-11 or Family Mart.
最讓我吃驚的就是,我能在小七和全家可以完成的事
Compare to what I can do in the States, which would be just getting gas buying snacks and beer...and DVDs.
跟美國的超商比,我只能去加油、買零食和酒(但最重要的是可以借DVDs)
5.美國-2
For the way it’s going, maybe have a playpen, babysit people’s kids, give out massages.
台灣超商再進化下去,搞不好以後會內建托兒所、幫人按摩
can just see someone give them a massage while they are working the cappuccino machine.
我可以想像有員工邊幫客人按摩、邊幫他們泡咖啡
And on maybe, maybe tell fortunes.
還有...搞不好還可以順便算命
留言列表